Am I working with the Right Recruiter?:
You should make sure that the recruiter has experience in working in your industry and filling those types of positions in a timely manner with a systematic approach. You should check on the recruiter's reputation by checking references and meeting with the recruiter to consultatively discuss your needs and expectations.
What type of Search should I contract for?:
In a Contingency search, the recruiting agency will receive a fee only if they are successful in filling the position. In a Retained search, the recruiter is guaranteed a fee upon completion of filling the position in a set time frame. The advantage of a retainer approach is that the client is guaranteed to get a higher level of commitment from the recruiter and searches tend to happen in a shorter time frame.
What is the Recruiter's Methodology and Approach?:
We follow a proven methodology which has been successful in dozens of searches:
- Meet with client to obtain detailed information on job opening requirements.
- Source, Attract, and Qualify Candidates through our database, research staff, and established network of industry contacts.
- Submit Qualified Candidates to Client.
- Get Feedback from Client and re-define search parameters.
- Setup Interviews with Client.
- Work with Clients and Candidates on reaching agreement on position match.
- Negotiate with Client and Candidates for salary and benefit terms and start date.